I'm Amber Shuey. I'm an expert at photography, a nerd when it comes to essential oils and all things wellness, and my passion is encouraging others to be intentional & live their lives on purpose.
A Minnesota-grown, Jesus-loving, self-taught artist, photographer, educator, mama, CEO, homesteader, inquisitor, self-care activist, I'm multi-faceted and so are you! I love adventure, fluffy chickens, and not doing laundry, I work from my phone anywhere I am in the world empowering people to seek wellness & live more meaningful lives with greater impact. I'm glad you're here!
His selfless, bold leadership...the way He served others, rather than coming to be served...his passionate love for all.
The vastness...the beauty in the chaos & coordinating colors...the effortless and instinctive obedience to God's design.
Their pure hearts...their unashamed, unapologetic exploration and creativity...their sweet curiosity and innocence.
• Windy weather; give me cozy, rainy weather OR sunshine any time
• Bacon. I'm probably in the minority here.
• Set schedules. I'm a free spirit through and through.
• Folding laundry. I'll wash & dry all day.
• Action movies, how many times can I watch an explosion or fight?
• Small talk. I'd rather barf.
• "self-soothing" & "cry it out" (they're only tiny for a short season, friend)
• Jesus & coffee first thing in the morning
• Not wearing leg nor foot prisons (read: pants & socks)
• NingXia Red with sparkling water & on ice - YUM
• Growing my own organic foods
• Vanilla ice cream with nothing on it - Simplicity, baby
• Long walks & deep talks
• Co-sleeping & baby-wearing & breastfeeding & comfort-on-demand